- PEST CONTROL SERVICES
- PEST CONTROL
- HOME SERVICES
- PEST CONTROL CAREERS
- Other Industries
- VA Exterminator
- Bed Bugs
- SERVICE AREAS
- IN THE FIELD
- NEWS & RESOURCES
- REQUEST FREE INSPECTION
No Obligation Estimate
Healthcare Pest Control Services
While most of us are indulging in the act of enhancing our lifestyle through newfound methods of elongating the life expectancy of our race as a whole, there have been times where, ironically, the most minuscule of organisms have caused widespread epidemics that had severe effects on mankind and its progression. These relatively dwarfed entities are commonly referred to as pests and hold the potential to have a critical impact on our health, if not taken care of properly.
The act of exterminating the aforementioned pests is defined as pest control, and we’ll be interacting with you during every step of the process to discuss the importance of Pest Control For Healthcare.
What are pests capable of?
To truly understand the significance of pest control for healthcare, we first have to acquaint ourselves with the consequences that might follow if we were to deny the same.
Pests are basically organisms that have the ability to have a severe impact on humans and/or on human concerns including food and residential areas. Organisms, namely insects, and other imperceptible animals are classified as pests.
Some of the most common pests are mosquitoes, ants, rodents, and termites. These pests are known to be prime carriers of life-threatening diseases such as dengue, malaria and typhoids. Termites are known to cause serious structural damage to households if they are not exterminated in proper time.
Ignoring the threat from these comparatively infinitesimal creatures can drive humankind to near extinction. With rodents devouring our food stock, mosquitoes infecting individuals with dire diseases, and termites degrading our shelters over time, humans will be taking a significant hit on their health and life as a whole.
Steps towards Pest Control:
Now that we have realized the threat that pests hold against us, we can begin to understand the significance of pest control. Pest control is an act that comes in several different variants which are as follows:-
1. Hiring professional exterminators – One of the most common and the most efficient methods to prevent pests from inhabiting your household is to hire professional exterminators. These pest control specialists, having noticeable experience in the field, are aware of how to terminate pests entirely and in the most efficient manner. Bug Busters is a certified Quality Pro company, will fully trained professionals, with the goal of helping to ensure the safety of you, your family, and/or any of your potentional clients.
2. Following a healthy lifestyle – Pest control not only comes in the form of exterminators but also as tiny but significant acts pertaining to a healthy lifestyle. Pests are known to infect only places where there is an observable lack of healthy living. Following a routine against an unhealthy living is a method to avoid pests entirely. Such acts include maintaining good hygiene while eating, sanitizing your surroundings often and eliminating any unnecessary spillage around the house.
3. Examining your surroundings regularly – Following a healthy routine within your residence isn’t worth the efforts if anyone in your surroundings acts against it. One should not only examine their house but also their surroundings to make sure that there aren’t any sorts of habitable environment for pests to thrive upon since the diseases that they cause are highly communicable.
4. Avoid unclean environments – Regardless of how clean your household and your surroundings are, pests can still invade your home through you. Miniscule pests are known to latch on to humans in search of another hospitable environment. You’ll be oblivious to the fact that you’re transporting a prime carrier of critical diseases right to your living area. Hence, it is recommended to avoid areas with standing water or that have wastelands nearby.
5. Use natural pest repellents – Nature offers several repellents that are both easily available and efficient in what they do. These repellants include vinegar, catnip, cinnamon, and candles made with essential oils. Not only do they repel any kinds of pests but they do so without the involvement of any harmful chemicals.
6. Sanitization is the key – Sanitizing yourself sometimes doesn’t prove to be enough to prevent pests from invading your home. To avoid pests altogether, one should make sure to sanitize their floors and living area regularly with cleaning fluids. Regular sanitization eliminates any unseen spillages around the house that might become infesting grounds for the pests.
7. Employ physical barriers – Rodents are known to sneak in through crawl spaces and then, ultimately, into your residence. To avoid the same, one needs to make sure to seal any and all entry points around the household. Using physical fences and/or seal gum is said to be the most effective way to do so.
8. Store wood within a storehouse – It’s a widely known fact that termites thrive on any and all kinds of wood. Hence, if you need to store wood, the most logical way of doing so without letting the termites feed on your home would be to store it within a storehouse that is at least 15 feet away from your house, with the wood kept at least 3 feet above the ground. This will hinder the termites from reaching to the wood, preserving both your household and your resources.
9. Check your pets – Your beloved pet happens to be yet another ideal transportation service for fleas to invade your home. To prevent a flea infestation within the household, you should make sure to check your pets for fleas after they arrive home from a walk. Added to that, your pets should be bathed regularly with a solution of flea shampoo and clean water.
10. Use pest control products – Using zappers and sticky papers can help in exterminating a potential fruit fly infestation, while the use of sprays can repel insects like cockroaches away from your home. The use of these harmless repellant products is also recommended if there is any noticeable pest problem within your household.
These are some of the innumerable, easy steps that one take to tackle the pest problem within a household. Given that one follows the aforementioned steps with diligence, they are sure to be living a healthy and fruitful life with significantly decreased risk of being infected with any critical diseases. Though these are all efficient and effective methods of pest control, hiring our trusted team at Bug Busters will guarantee to help you achieve a fully pest-free enivironment.Request Free Inspection