Bug Busters – Certified Pest Control Professionals
What do all those logos + seals actually mean? Bug Busters is a trusted and certified pest control company.
We can all agree that when you hire someone to provide a service you want the service done right, with integrity and skill. Welcoming a certified pest control professional into your home or office means trusting them. As well as having the confidence they will deliver the desired results: A pest free zone; with no mice, termites, ants or other creepy crawlies!
When you choose Bug Busters Pest Control Services, you can rest assured that our team is up to the task. Our certified pest control team is expertly trained to get the job done! In this post, you’ll discover the extent we go through to earn your trust.
How is that done?
Bug Busters invests in our team. Our certified pest control professionals are up-to-date on the most effective pest control treatment methods and industry standards.
We are QualityPro Accredited and Certified Pest Control Professionals
- By completing approved education and training programs designed to enhance the overall customer experience Bug Busters Pest Control is accredited, certified, and licensed by QualityPro Seal. Only 3% of pest control services in the country have achieved this seal of approval!
- QualityPro accredits and certifies pest management companies and professionals using a set of comprehensive standards significantly superior to national and state regulations. QualityPro accreditation standards are based on how companies do business in the areas of Business Operations, Environmental Stewardship, Consumer Relations and Employee Education.
We don’t stop there;
Bug Busters Pest Control has been Screened & Approved by HOME ADVISOR
Why is that important?
Because now you can make a confident choice! Having this seal means at Bug Busters Pest Control Services:
- We put service professionals to the test with a rigorous screening process.
- We perform to state-level licensing.
- Your neighbors have rated us, so you can make a more informed decision – one you won’t regret later.
- The average rating score of our pros is 4.8 out of 5 stars!
- The owner has passed an extensive background check.
- We are in good legal standing in the state of Virginia.
Bug Busters Pest Control is a member of The National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
Why does this matter to Virginians?
You are getting the benefit of best practices and industry knowledge from across the country. Bug Busters is active in NPMA which supports members in being professional and knowledgeable through education, industry leadership, public policy advocacy, and growth of the market.
And we don’t stop there;
Bug Busters is a BBB Accredited Business
Since 2011 Bug Busters Pest Control Services has met the Standards of BBB Accreditation, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.
BBB ratings represent the BBB’s opinion of how a business is likely to interact with its customers. The BBB ratings are based on information the BBB obtains about the company, including complaints received from the public. BBB seeks and uses information directly from companies and public data sources.
What does this mean for you?
You can trust that we are going to do what it takes. Bug Busters team is going to provide you with first-in-class pest control services.