Request Home Inspection
Fields marked with an * are required
Have you tried to resolve a pest infestation problem at your home or commercial space but have failed to eliminate the annoying pests? Pest control professionals eliminate all the visible sources that act as the entry point for the pests, and keep your house free of unwanted pests. If you’re looking for a professional pest control service in Lunenburg, then Bug Busters will help you minimize the risks that these pests can have on your health and your property. Nobody can provide you Lunenburg County pest control better than us with our advanced techniques and years of experience in battling out the pests.
Ways to minimize the threats of pests to your commercial and residential spaces?
Pests not only cause damage to your property, but also contaminate food and spread diseases. Here are few effective ways to minimize the threat that they pose on your health and property:
- Openings to the chimney, screen attic vent, and any other area that is open to the outdoors, like animal doors and mail slots, can be an active site for the infestation of pests. Seal these unnecessary gaps so that the pests can’t make their pathway through these openings.
- Moisture is another important factor that leads to the penetration of the pests. Keep your home and commercial spaces dry so that the pests are not attracted to your site. It’s also important that you keep attics, crawl spaces, and basements dry and well ventilated. You can use a humidifier in all the areas that are prone to moisture.
- Hygiene is another important factor to restrict the growth of pests. You should store food in containers that have an airtight lid, keep your kitchen counter clean, dispose of garbage in sealed receptacles, and ensure that cleanliness is maintained in every nook and cranny of your spaces.
- Many pests also find entry inside your home through materials that you bring in from outside of your home, like package deliveries, decorations, grocery bags, cartons, etc. Inspect any such item that you bring from in the outside to ensure that you’re not bringing in any pesky pests along with the outside materials.
- If you find loose mortar and weather stripping around your window, then repair it immediately to block the entry of the pests.
- You should never leave the food dishes of your pets out for a long period of time. This will lead to the infestation of the pests, as these unwanted intruders are attracted to food. You need to get rid of any such material or food item that can give an invitation to the pests to wander into your home.
- Clean out downspouts and clogged gutters to ensure that there is no blockage in the flow of water. If you don’t clear out the blockage, the gutters and downspouts will turn into a pest infestation site. Or never worry about clogged gutters again by calling the experts at Dry Seal Home and Basement Solutions, where the team provides you with professional, efficient home solutions, including a complete gutter guard option.
- There shouldn’t be faucets or leaky pipes in your home. If you want to eliminate pests from your home and commercial spaces, eliminate any such sources of moisture that pave the way for the entry of the pests.
- Eliminating the entry points of the pests is a great step in alleviating the problem of the pest infestation. This will also keep a hypothetical checklist so that the pests don’t return back at the same site where they took shelter prior.
Keep pesky pests out of your home with Bug Busters
As the leader in providing Lunenburg County pest control, Bug Busters offers high quality pest control services to battle out the problem of pest infestations in your commercial and residential spaces. We specialize in all kinds of pest control services from insects and bugs, to mosquitoes, rodents to mice, and other wildlife pests too. With our innovative solutions to your pest infestation problem, we can protect your home from all pest species under one roof. We offer expert pest control solutions in Richmond, Chesterfield, Farmville, Midlothian, Appomattox, Lynchburg, and other cities in Virginia to keep your entire facility pest free. From inspection to elimination and prevention, we keep you covered year round. For your free inspection, contact us now and our highly trained, licensed pest specialists will visit your facility to provide you with the best option to keep your property pest free.