- PEST CONTROL SERVICES
- PEST CONTROL
- HOME SERVICES
- PEST CONTROL CAREERS
- Other Industries
- VA Exterminator
- Bed Bugs
- SERVICE AREAS
- IN THE FIELD
- NEWS & RESOURCES
- REQUEST FREE INSPECTION
No Obligation Estimate
Cockroach Pest Control for Spaces Gleaming with Hygiene
Sharing your dream space with cockroaches and pests can be nothing less than a nightmare. They contaminate your home, make you susceptible to diseases, and create an uncomfortable environment. Nobody would like to wakeup with cockroaches on the kitchen counter and in the cupboards. Make your home and offices cockroach free and pest free by employing cockroach pest control services, for year-round protection from diseases.
Why should you stay away from cockroaches?
Health risks: Cockroaches are one of the most vulnerable organisms that carry disease-causing pathogens which can lead to serious health risks. They are known for spreading diseases like dysentery and salmonella which can cause diarrhea and gastroenteritis for us humans. Cockroach control services can keep you and your family members safe and protected from these diseases.
Asthmatic reactions: Cockroaches are the number one reason for an asthmatic reaction. Those who are prone to bronchial elements might react with the discarded fragment of skin during the molting of cockroaches.
Damage to reputation: Whether you have a food processing industry, warehouse, or home, cockroaches can easily burrow through the cartons and packages. They breed rapidly at any place, and within days they can multiply. Whatever industry you’re involved with, having a safe workplace and home is the key to your success. If your customers know that cockroaches are swarming in your warehouse or offices, they won’t want your product and services, which can entirely ruin your reputation.
Damage to property: Cockroaches can cause long term damage to your entire property by the roach droppings they spread throughout the area. Cockroach infestation also leads to an oily smell that might begin to make it uncomfortable to sustain in their pungent smell. Imagine the moment you find roach droppings in your pantry, and your appetite automatically gets killed. If you allow the infestation to grow on a rapid rate, it can also lead to major problems that can be uncontrollable at a later stage.
Cockroach control professional methods
A professional cockroach pest control program can help you eliminate the growth of cockroaches, leading to a healthy environment where you want to stay forever. Most professional cockroach control services consist of three stages. Let’s discuss them further.
This is the first step towards an effective cockroach control method in which a professional schedules a visit to your area and analyses the reasons for the infestation of these organisms. They not only perform a detailed inspection of your entire location, but also look for nearby amenities to know if there are any places which have become breeding grounds for the cockroaches. These inspections reveal the cockroaches that are hiding in your premises and also looks for effective steps that can restrict their re-entry.
Treatment For Cockroach Control
At this step, considering the severity of the situation, the choice of cockroach pest control services and products are made. Dust and spray are very fast acting in most of the cockroach infestation problems. Your pest control technician can even render both specks of dust and spray to treat your business or home. The professional will also inform you which areas are a breeding ground for the cockroaches and what to expect after a few days from the spray or dust treatment. In cases, the cockroaches can become resistant to the dust or spray, the professionals can even use gel baits that are safe and odorless treatment formulations to be used in sensitive areas. They make the control products for cockroaches irresistible to crawling critters.
This is the last stage in which the entire treatment program is analyzed for its efficacy. The professional visits the site at least once more to see if the cockroaches have completely gotten eradicated from that area and stay away. If a few cockroaches still exist, the entire program needs to be repeated to ensure better efficiency. A follow up is necessary to check the entire program’s efficacy and to suggest better alternatives and precautions to deal with the problem.
Cockroach control preparation steps
- Before the visit by the pest control professional, you need to clean the home. In a clean home, the roaches get attracted to the bait rather than to food sources.
- Don’t leave food open at any place in time. Cover every edible item in your house and remove small, unclean appliances and food products from the countertops.
- You also need to cover rib mattresses, baby toys, cutlery, and other supplies.
- Mop the kitchen and other areas of your house with detergent/cleaning supplies. You also need to vacuum carpets nicely.
- If you see eggs and roaches, vacuum them up before the cockroach pest control program is carried out. Once you have completed vacuuming, remove the vacuum bag of the vacuum cleaner outside of your home. Seal it properly and discard it in the trash. It’s also important to wipe down the vacuum cleaner with a damp cloth. If you still see eggs or cockroaches, vacuum or kill them.
- Don’t keep garbage in open container and don’t store it for more than one night as it will lead to the foul smell which often attracts cockroaches.
- Remove all the items from the cupboard, large appliances, refrigerator and kitchen counter. Before the service is executed, clean these appliances and store the things inside them in an open area.
- Make sure that the cockroach control service is carried out only after an inspection of your entire area. The pest control professional should have access to the entire area so that he/she can identify the breeding spot of these creatures.
- Discard products that are not being used so that your spaces are not overloaded with unnecessary stuff. Unused piles and trash should never be stored for a long time.
- Your workers and family members should be informed about this service so that they can take the necessary precautions required during the pest control program.
- Maintain high-level sanitation after the services to allow the program to work efficiently and to elucidate chances of any such problem in the future.
How can Bug Busters help you keep your home pest free?
If you’re looking for an expert cockroach pest control treatment, then Bug Busters is your answer. We can provide ongoing eradication of pests and ensure a healthy living environment. We conceal any type of damage caused by the pests by eliminating them before they make your life miserable. You can trust the experts at Bug Busters to make your home or business pest free.
Why Choose Us?
Bug Busters Pest Control Services is a full-service pest management company dedicated to help exterminate and protect you from pesky pests. Our family owned company has been helping protect homes from pests including bugs and wildlife in the central/ south eastern parts of Virginia since 2004. Our company has been accredited by the National Pest Management Association and has won many awards for the services we provide. As a Quality Pro company, our technicians are trained to perform full inspections of your commercial or residential property thoroughly. We customize plans with each individual in mind, keeping cost affordable, and we will work with your schedule.
Whether it be a skunk problem, snake issue, termite infestation, ant overtaking, or mice in your walls, Bug Busters is here to help you with any of your pest control needs. We provide no- obligation inspections so that you are aware of every aspect of the extermination plan before we proceed. Our staff is here for you no matter the time of day as our customer service is available 24/7 to you. We also provide a wide range of home services including attic insulation installation, lawn treatments, and gutter cleaning. Our goal is to help you protect your greatest investment and your family so give us a call today so that we can implement our nationally
acclaimed services for you before the pests become a bigger problem.